Milk protein concentrate is basically concentrated milk ingredient rich in milk proteins. Milk protein concentrate is widely available in the powdered form. Milk protein concentrate is skimmed milk powder with low lactose content. Ultrafiltration process is used to remove lactose from the milk powder. This Ultrafiltration process can be adjusted to deliver the wide range of milk protein concentrate. The milk protein concentrate application vary in different products depending on the protein content. Typically, milk protein concentrate with lower protein content is used as ingredients in cheese, soup and yogurt applications. However, milk protein concentrates with high protein content are used in various applications including beverages and dietary foods.
Request full TOC: http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/7181
Global milk protein concentrate market is segmented on the basis application and region. Based on the application milk protein concentrate is segmented into nutritional beverages, infant formula, dietary products, frozen food, yogurts, bakery and confectionary. Of which nutritional beverages is expected to be the leading segment, followed by other segments owing to the health benefits associated with the consumption of nutritional beverages coupled with the rising consumer awareness related to the nutritional food products. However, dietary supplements segment, followed by the infant formula is expected to experience the fastest growth during the forecast period owing to the rising infant population over the forecast period. Global milk protein concentrate market is segmented on the basis of the region into North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Middle East and Africa and Japan.
The global protein concentrate market is expected to witness strong growth during the forecast period due to the health benefits associated with the consumption of milk protein concentrate that are rich in protein content coupled with the rising consumer awareness related to the consumption of diet rich in protein content. Globally, among all regions, North America is expected to be the largest market for the milk protein concentrate, followed by Europe over the forecast period. In North America, U.S. is the most dominating segment and is expected to contribute maximum revenue in the coming four to five years due to the relatively high consumption of milk products rich in protein content in U.S. However Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness rapid growth in the next four to five years owing to the rising population and growing consumer preferences for the food products rich in nutritional content in countries such as India and China.
Major factors that are expected to fuel the market growth of milk protein concentrate market includes increasing number of health conscious consumers coupled with rising preferences of consumers to consume the food products that are high in protein content and low in calorie content. Another factor that is expected to drive the market growth of the milk protein concentrate is the increasing consumption of the sports nutrition that is rich protein concentrate by the health conscious consumers. A major factor that is expected to restraint the market growth of the milk protein concentrate is the lack of awareness among consumers related to the benefits associated with the consumption of milk protein concentrate in various emerging countries.
Request Brochure: http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/7181
Major companies operating in milk protein concentrate market are Fonterra Co-Operative Group, Glanbia Nutritionals, Arla Foods Ingredients Group P/S Ltd., Lactalis Ingredients Ingredion Incorporated, and FrieslandCampina. Various companies operating in the milk protein concentrate market are adopting strategy to broaden its product portfolio by launching wide range of milk protein concentrate in order to cater to the growing and unmet needs of the consumer.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Milk Protein Concentrate Market Segments
- Milk Protein Concentrate Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 – 2014
- Milk Protein Concentrate Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Milk Protein Concentrate Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Milk Protein Concentrate Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Milk Protein Concentrate Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- The Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Key points covered in the report
1) Report segments the market on the basis of types, application, products, technology, etc (as applicable)
2) The report covers geographic segmentation
3) The report provides the market size and forecast for the different segments and geographies for the period of 2010 to 2020
4) The report provides company profiles of some of the leading companies operating in the market
5) The report also provides porters five forces analysis of the market.
Browse Full PDF: Milk Protein Concentrate Market